|Focus Shot 1(Extreme low CG and short main shaft design, dramaticallyreduces flight resistance)||Focus Shot 2(Brand new 250DFC Metal Swashplate)||Focus Shot 3(Brand new battery mount with integrated ESC mount)|
|Focus Shot 4(Main frame applied with new Insert-Modeling allow to fix servos into helicopter directly without nut washer)||Focus Shot 5(New anti-rotation guide)||Focus Shot 6(New style quick removable gyroscope mounting platform integrated with rudder servo mount)|
|Focus Shot 7(Utilizes dual point attachment design for zero play and higher precision control feel)||Focus Shot 8(High efficiency shaft tail drive system, effectively increase rudder performance and decrease power loss)||Focus Shot 9(ALIGN T6-2.4GHz transmitter)|
|Focus Shot 10(Balance Charger RCC-3SX)||Focus Shot 11(RCM-BL250MX(3600KV) Brushless motor)||Focus Shot 12(3GX MRS Programmable Flybarless System)|
|Focus Shot 13(DS415M Digital servo)||Focus Shot 14(DS425M Digital servo)||Focus Shot 15(RCE-BL15X Brushless ESC )|
|Focus Shot 16(11.1V 3S Li-Po 850mAh battery)|| || |
| || |
|Instructions:||Specification(3GX MRS) :|
|The fully assembled helicopter can be flown immediately just by plugging in a charged battery, allowing the pilot to bypass assembly and adjustment process. T-REX 250 PLUS DFC complete package was assembled and tuned at the factory. Before you can fly, This fully assembled helicopter can be flown immediately just by plugging in a charged battery, allowing the pilot to bypass assembly and adjustment process.|
The helicopter utilizes DFC rotor head assembly, paired with 3GX MRS flybarless system optimized for T-REX 250 PLUS DFC flight characteristics. Without any adjustment or tuning, this combo will provide optimal stability suitable for pilots of all levels.
For those enthusiasts who wish to fine tune 3GX MRS even further, it can be done through a few simple steps.
With the addition of the brand new 3GX MRS, the T-REX 250 PLUS DFC pushes past the performance limitation of flybar helicopter, improving both stability and 3D performance, while maintaining a down to earth price level.
|Operating Temperature:-10~60 degree|
Suitable Voltage Range:DC 3.5~8.4V
Operating current consumption:<100mA @4.8V
X and Y axis Operating Angle Range:-300~+300 degree
Z axis Operating Angle Range:-600~+600 degree
Size:37.6x22.4x13 mm Size
Weight: 10g Weight
|Features:||Specification:(T-REX 250 PLUS DFC)|
|1. T-REX 250 PLUS DFC BTF(Ready To Fly)complete package was assembled and tuned at the factory. This fully assembled helicopter can be flown immediately just by plugging in a charged battery, allowing the pilot to bypass assembly and adjustment process.|
2.Align T6 R/C system utilizes Futaba 2.4G S-FHSS frequency hopping 6 channel transmitter, with complete helicopter functions along with 15 model memory.
3.Built in normal flight mode and stunt flight mode, with two step dual rate settings.
4. New style linkage rod design, complete assembly increases linkage rod rigidity, allowing the pitch slider (follower) to be omitted, resulting in a head assembly that is much simplified and rigid.
5. Equipped with newly released 3GX MRS flybarless system, with FHSS 2.4GHz buit in receive function, support Spektrum DSM2/DSMX or JR DSM2 satellite. For simpler and more direct setup, with setting optimized for T-Rex 250 Plus DFC, resulting in more stable and more preferable control feel than ever before.
6. Designed specifically for DFC rotorhead system, improving DFC connecting rod's strength and minimizing linkage detachment during extreme flight maneuvers.
7. Material integration technology used in frames, improving rigidity and simplifies maintenance.
8. New style quick removable gyroscope mounting platform integrated with rudder servo mount, effectively utilizes frame’s inner space for simplified maintenance.
9. New anti-rotation guide.
10. Strengthen landing skids enhanced its durability.
11. High efficiency shaft tail drive system, effectively increase rudder performance and decrease power loss.
12. Utilizes newly developed, highest spec and superior anti-wear material to increase the overall strength and durability for torque tube drive gear. Effectively minimize gear striping and crash damage.
13. Single unit tail belt unit with the new counter weighted tail blade grips make it easier assembly and improving rudder efficiency.
14. Utilizes dual point attachment design for zero play and higher precision control feel.
15. Newly styled aerodynamically canopy for the ultimate fit.
Users must have a certain concept of security to operate the R/C helicopters.
Be sure to read and comply with related safety notes of instruction manual before flying.
Main Blade Length:205mm
Main Rotor Diameter:460mm
Tail Rotor Diameter:100mm
Motor Ponion Gear:15T
Main Drive Gear:120T
Tail Drive Gear:28T
Drive Gear Ratio:1:8:4.28
|T-REX 250 PRO Kit Set x 1 set|
205D Carbon Fiber Blades x 1 set
RCM-BL250MX(3600KV) Brushless motor x 1
ALIGN T6 of Futaba S-FHSS 2.4G Transmitter x 1
3GX MRS Programmable Flybarless System X 1set
DS425M Digital servo x 1
DS415M Digital servo x 3
RCE-BL15X Brushless ESC x 1 set
37mm Tail Blade x 1 set
Balance Charger RCC-3SX x 1
11.1V 3S Li-Po 850mAh battery x 1
1.5V AA Zinc-Carbon Battery x 4
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly:
1.Pitch gauge x 1